Hi,
Although I am following all the steps, 'Cost of Sales' line item shows different value (more than revenue) for the years of 2020 and 2021 in my module.
Can you guide me, please?
My screenshot:
Expected screenshot:
Thanks,
Mark
FYI @Markcol I have moved your post to the Academy & Training forum. I recommend posting future training-related questions in this forum for a better response.
Okay, thank you!
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…