I am not able to import P3 SKU from the data hub saved view
Hi @PWCAnaplan ,
You are very close to build the P3 SKU list, click on Select -> do the mapping (Name, code & parent) -> run the action.
Let us know what error are you getting with screenshots.
Thanks
Akhtar
I am doing mapping as well
But when I am doing the import, I am getting below error message.
Unless I am doing something really bad, looks like this is space issue which can be managed by the administrator who has given me workspace access
it is workspace issue, please contact your admin
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…