I am struggling to find access to workspace as an independent learner, any advice?
Hi @cpatdunn ,
I believe you could try to apply for a free 90days workspace access. As I can see there's a waiting list, you could try reach Anaplan Academy <academy@anaplan.com> for some estimation of the waiting queues.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Talent-Builder-Independent/ct-p/ATBReg
Subject :Request to Change Learner Type
Hello Anaplan Academy Team,
I currently have an Anaplan Academy account registered as an Independent Learner. I would like to update my profile to Student status. Could you please advise on the process or make the necessary change?
Thank you.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…