Creating communities of champions
Last week we gathered in San Jose, CA for Anaplan Live! 2022. It was a week filled with learning, inspiration, and connection. Check out the highlight reel to experience the energy for yourself! The best part? Meeting many of you and connecting with familiar faces. Thank you to everyone who attended in person and to those of you who joined us virtually.
Chris Weiss, Anaplan’s Sr. Director of Community Engagement and Development, shares his thoughts on last week:
“Inspiring! If I had to sum up my event experience in one word, it would be inspiring. Not just the thoughtful and uplifting keynotes — every single conversation I had with Community members. From model builders to CoE leaders and Certified Master Anaplanners, you all are an incredibly intelligent group of people doing groundbreaking and impactful work. I left the event having learned more about Anaplan from all of you than I’ve been able to teach myself over the past year, and I feel supercharged by the sharing nature and positivity I encountered. You reinforced what we’ve long-believed — this truly is one Anaplan family regardless of where you work.
I can’t wait to showcase the number of innovative ways your fellow Community members are using Anaplan to transform their businesses. It is nothing short of astounding. I couldn’t be happier to have joined the Anaplan ecosystem six years ago, and I’m confident this really is a rocket ship that has plenty of room to welcome aboard more entrepreneurial professionals looking to transform the world through better planning. The Anaplan future is bright!
Moving forward I commit to showcasing the amazing stories I heard so that everybody can benefit from the brilliance we’re seeing among Community members. My request in return is for you to continue learning from your peers on Community through resources directly relevant to your specific job. This will enable you to advance your knowledge and uplevel your Anaplan skills so that soon you can be the center of an upcoming success story based on incredible work you’ve done.”
- Keynote recordings are coming soon. In the meantime, we invite you to revisit your moments of inspiration and share them with your team. Keynote previews include:
- Day 1: Frank Calderoni with Deb Shoquist (NVIDIA) and Ben Paul (Warner Bros Discovery); **** Ebeling (Not Impossible Labs); Anaplan’s Sara Baxter Orr with Sowmyanarayan Sampath (Verizon), Carson Small (Mars, Inc.), and Dave Couture (Deloitte); and Anaplan’s Victor Barnes and Danny Meyer.
- Day 2: Anaplan’s Ana Pinczuk with Andrew Byers (Simon Property Group) and Tim Bishop (Goldman Sachs); Bonnie St. John (Blue Circle Leadership); Anaplan’s Erin Siemens with James Sloan (Swire Coca-Cola); and award announcements for Center of Excellence Leader of the Year and Certified Master Anaplanner of the Year.
- Recordings from breakout sessions will be available a bit later (August), and shared in our Persona hubs.
- Don’t miss our next Community event on July 20 — Spotlight: Transitioning From Classic To UX. Taylor Rogers, Merchandise Systems Model Builder at Stitch Fix, will share her journey in conversation with Andy Martin, Director, Operational Excellence Organization at Anaplan. We'll be diving deep into all the features and benefits of the UX, including Management Reporting, ALM, and Page Builder. Registration is now closed.
As Bonnie St. John reminded us, “Creating communities of champions pushes everyone further.” The Anaplan Community team is committed to helping provide resources and connections to push us all further and helping you thrive in the Anaplan ecosystem. Together we thrive. We look forward to closing out the second half of 2022 — stronger than ever!
We would love to hear about moments of learning or inspiration during last week’s event. Leave a comment!
Love the quote from @kevin.cho - couldn't agree more!!3
@Mfezzey @mitchellaist @dkangrga Thank you so much for taking the time to chat with us at Anaplan Live and allowing us to capture your thoughts to share in our recap video! Your thought-leadership and contributions are greatly valued in the Community.6