Hi-
Having trouble with Activity 5, particularly, I'm getting an error with the line item Medical Costs. I don't understand why this is.
Here's what I have so far, any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Kayla
Hi @KGARDN2
Instead of using LOOKUP by Role, try using LOOKUP by Country from the same SYS08 Employee details module.
Hope it Helps!!
Regards,
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…