I am stomped at Level 1 11.3.2 .
Invalid versions,
Invalid date or timescale identifier
Can someone please help me?
Thanks
@Max77
Oh, so close! All you need to do is adjust your time settings for YYYYMM
@JaredDolich
I fixed that. Here's what it came up with. I think I set up my SYS09 Version Details incorrectly because the import doesn't work for the budget details
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…