I am facing error in mapping time column plz help what to do
@Vibhas
Change this to Column 3 instead of Column Headers.
Misbah
Miz Logix
Then what to do in this
It will be any one of the option out of those 4. Not that I don't know what to do but you figure it out which option fits in and try to guess the reason.
I would recommend reading this article on Time Mapping since you are just guessing started on Anaplan.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/How-To/Untangling-Anaplan-time-mapping-in-imports/ta-p/81611
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…