Hi,
I am trying to create Saved View (Chart for UX) but I am not sure the result is correct. It shows that Beginning Inventory is negative.
Screenshot my INV01 :
Screenshot of Chart for UX:
Please guide me!
Mark
what do you see if you right click drill down on the negative number?
make sure you're looking at the correct year
Hi Chris,
Thank you very much for your quick response. I think I got it.
All the best,
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…