Hi, I'm trying to make a new module with these required lists, but I couldn't do that apparently due to the workspace size limit. Could you guys please tell me what to do? Thank you in advance.
Hi @aurellionugroho
Ideally, archive or delete unused models (for example, you could temporarily archive level 1 or delete models of people who have quit). You should not reduce the lists, this may prevent you from passing the end-of-course test.
Thanks! @AntonMineev
Anyway, do you know how to transfer a model to another workspace by any chance? I guess archiving files in my current workspace does not significantly increase the available space. Thanks.
You can surely copy a model from one workspace to another.
Refer this article How do I copy a model between workspaces? - Anaplan Support.
Thanks,
Rishabh.
Thank you!
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…