Hi,
I am trying to import shipping expenses into OTH01 Module but I am doing some wrongs, where?
Here are my screenshots:
Yes, I see that the capacity doesn't match and tried hide it but it doesn't work still.
Please guide me!
Mark
Is this for your exam?
No, this is just an activity.
@Markcol Assuming you exported the data correctly from the spoke supply chain model, you are importing this view in the FPA model:Please see screen shots attached. Essentially you want shipping expenses to be seen on OTH01 in the sales dept:
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…