In Case You Missed It! Spotlight Event: Transitioning from Classic to UX
Last week I sat down with Taylor Rogers, @taylor_rogers Certified Master Anaplanner & Merchandise Systems Model Builder at Stitch Fix, and Andy Martin, @andrew_martin_1 Director, Operational Excellence Organization at Anaplan, for a fun and informative session focusing on the migration from Classic to UX.
Taylor shared with us the Anaplan use cases that have been transitioned, the business processes they address, and the circumstances that led to the migration from Classic to UX. She shared examples of before and after, as well as the challenges and ultimately — the benefits of migrating to the UX.
A huge thank you to Taylor and Andy — from the Community team and those in attendance:
- "I loved seeing real examples of other builders and how they have migrated dashboards over to NUX pages!"
- "Great presentation - loved the user story and real-life example."
- "Was really cool to see the live demos of the lifts that Taylor has executed from Classic to the UX. Very helpful!"
- "Highly recommend this to anyone interested in seeing a company's Anaplan journey through the eyes of a Certified Master Anaplanner."
With almost 200 attendees joining us on the live event, we had a chance to answer many questions and yet I'm sure there are more! Leave your questions in the comments for both Taylor and Andy.
Check out additional resources on UX:
- UX Demonstration — check out the new features!
- New — Get inspired with UX Designer Quick Tips
- Tech talk: UX adoption and experiences