Hi,
After configuring the time setting I got the result below. Fiscal Year Start Month is displayed as "M01" while Current Period - as "Jan 20". What causes the discrepancy in view/format? Do I need to correct it, and if so, how to fix it?
@YuriPinchuk
Dates can be formatted from your browser's language settings.
https://help.anaplan.com/b84d3bdf-b89d-4ea5-9998-25e235bac2cc-Data-formats (scroll down to dates)
@JaredDolich
Thanks, I changed the locale and the miracle happend😊
Terrific. Don't forget to mark the issue solved if it helped. This will assist others find the answer that have the same challenge.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…