Hello, i need some help for Level 3 exam. I failed at first attempt and I want to try 2nd. But when i entred in exam, i saw my answers for the 1st attempt, but i cannot change them. What can i do in this case please?
Thanks a lot.
MD
@Miaoer
I would email academy@anaplan.com with your issue who could investigate your issue with the exam.
Thank you
Ravinder
Hi, @RavinderB
Thanks for your reply. I've got a solution, and get my Level 3 certificate:)
Thank you.
Miaoer
Hey, what did you do to get the solution? I am facing the same issue and have mailed academy@anaplan .com but haven't received any communication yet.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…