Can I know if the formulas are right and I need help with the other formulas
@Yogitha
Looks perfectly alright to me. Please proceed!
Thanks,
Misbah
Miz Logix
I need help regarding the other formulas
Help to continue the activity
For Which line item are you struggling to write a formula?
I would request you to please follow the instructions of the exercise. If you are stuck in any formula we are here to help but it is not wise to post a screenshot of all the line items and expect the community to share all the formulae.
Just one line at a time. These line items are pretty straightforward
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…