@Misbah
Can u let me know if its right?
are my formulas right?
@Yogitha
Everything is looking perfect!
ok sending few more
What do I have to do here?
What do I do here?
I think this looks on point.
Any problem with this?
I think you have already fixed this by using POST instead of OFFSET. Ignore this and move on
Thanks,
Misbah
Miz Logix
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…