This would be a very convenient option: start a step and not wait for it to finish. For example, I need to wake up the model that will be needed in step 7. It takes 30 minutes to wake up, so I have to start waking up in parallel with step 4.
Hi Golosov!
This idea would be useful for large integrations. It would be great if there was a setting where the developer could specify whether to wait for the step to complete or continue on. 👍️
Hi Razarenov,
Thank for the vote!
I am quite sure this is already somewhere on the roadmap
I'm so looking forward to it and trying to bring the moment closer
Thanks for sharing this feedback! Today the default behavior is that status controls the flow outcome.
The ability to configure when a flow should stop (or continue) based on Cloudworks termination status ("failures", "partial success") is on our roadmap.
Hello all, our recent launch includes the following capabilities (which maybe of interest to this thread):
1. Continuity of the flow can be configured based on a step's status, allowing more flexibility in constructing complex data flows 2. Step count of 20 per flow (increased from 10 per flow) to support longer chains. 3. Re-run flow from any step, allowing for ease of troubleshooting.
More details here:
https://help.anaplan.com/ee054c8c-6eb7-44af-8334-4136a15302fc-Manage-integrations-flow-steps
Hi @AshwinK, thanks for the update!
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…