CW flow's step startup settings
This would be a very convenient option: start a step and not wait for it to finish. For example, I need to wake up the model that will be needed in step 7. It takes 30 minutes to wake up, so I have to start waking up in parallel with step 4.
This idea would be useful for large integrations. It would be great if there was a setting where the developer could specify whether to wait for the step to complete or continue on. 👍️2
Thank for the vote!0
I am quite sure this is already somewhere on the roadmap1
I'm so looking forward to it and trying to bring the moment closer0
Thanks for sharing this feedback! Today the default behavior is that status controls the flow outcome.
- Integration step success: The step completes and the other steps in the flow continue to run in sequence.
- Integration step partial success: The step completes and the other steps in the flow continue to run in sequence.
- Integration step failure: The flow itself stops. It does not continue to the next step.
The ability to configure when a flow should stop (or continue) based on Cloudworks termination status ("failures", "partial success") is on our roadmap.1
Hello all, our recent launch includes the following capabilities (which maybe of interest to this thread):
1. Continuity of the flow can be configured based on a step's status, allowing more flexibility in constructing complex data flows
2. Step count of 20 per flow (increased from 10 per flow) to support longer chains.
3. Re-run flow from any step, allowing for ease of troubleshooting.
More details here:1
Get Started with Idea Exchange
See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!