Schedule automated Anaplan notifications
As a Page Builder/Integration Administrator, I'd like to be able to schedule Anaplan native UX notifications. This would allow me to send native (instead of email) notifications to a set of users (hard-coded or lineitem-driven) about a predefined page. I'd like to be able to have different scheduling options, each being at hour and minute of:
- every working day
- nth day of every month (with negative values interpreted as last days of month)
- nth day of every week
- nth day of nth week of a month
- nth working day of every month (with negative values interpreted as last days of month)
Native notifications are great, much better than normal emails with links, and implementation of this idea would allow me to:
- notify people at the same time via email, mobile app and web interface, taking an user directly to the right page;
- set predefined schedules aligned with business processes;
- avoid 3rd party software and complicated integrations for simple use cases of time-based workflows.
I think the best way would be to add an extra option in CloudWorks (which is already able to send emails - about status of integration's execution).
Get Started with Idea Exchange
See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!