Following a lot of recent questions from customers and partners I wrote this article about related data and PlanIQ. Hopefully you find the article useful. Feel free to comment.
Thank you for this article.
I have one question about Related data I couldn't find any clear answer on yet: I understand that Related data should be forward-looking and cover the entire length of the forecast horizon. Is it the same constraint the other way around as well? Should the Related data cover the same time horizon as Historical data?
For example, if I am working with 3 years of Historical data, should the Related data also span 3 years in the past (+the forecast horizon)?
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…