Hi team,
I am using cloud works to schedule a job to run, but I need you help to set up the process integration biweekly.
How to schedule a job biweekly?
To schedule a CloudWorks job biweekly, you'll typically use cron expressions. Since cron doesn't have a direct "every two weeks" setting, the most reliable method is to create two separate cron entries for the same job. For example, to run every other Monday at 9 AM, you'd set Best Dog Translator App one entry for the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month (0 9 1-7,15-21 * MON) and another for the 2nd and 4th Mondays (0 9 8-14,22-28 * MON). You'll need to input these cron strings into your CloudWorks scheduling interface, ensuring the time zone is correctly set.
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…