Hi,
I don't have a 9-12 months of Anaplan project experience. Am i eligible to do Level 3 model building?
Please help me with this.
Thanks ,
Manisha. K
@Manisha12
I think you can do Level 3 model building even if you don't have min 1 year of hands on. However what you need to know more is that you can't become Solution Architect unless and until you meet the requirements including Clearing Level 3.. Full Link below
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/On-Demand-Courses/Solution-Architect-Certification-Eligibility/ta-p/78181
Hi ,
Thank you so much. Now, I can do the level 3 model building.
-Manisha. K
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…