Re-ordering of Dimension Selectors NEW UX dashboards

A nice to have in the New UX would be the ability to re-order how the dimensions appear at the top of the page to make dashboards more aligned and make the selectors appear in the order that users would expect.

7 Comments
Certified Master Anaplanner

This is a great idea! Would really help guide user in 'telling the story of a page'.

Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Great idea, @Michelle Sutherland  ! Would definitely improve the consistency and feel of NUX pages.

Community Manager

Status changed to: Needs Community Support
Certified Master Anaplanner Certified Master Anaplanner

I agree as well. This would be very helpful and would allow us to guide users in a logical direction based on what they select. 

Regular Contributor

Status changed to: Under Investigation
Community Boss

@Michelle Sutherland I wanted to post this idea today but glad that it was already posted. 

One thing that I have experienced is that New UX needs to provide more flexibility to page builders or to end users. As of now it is kind of strict. Definitely not the Anaplan way.

I would also request the ability to add page selectors to any place on the board, similar to how the current UX works with "publish page selectors to dashboard".  Having selectors at the bottom of cards is a help, but more flexibility would give us closer parity to the current UX.

Users Online
Currently online: 186 members 489 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: