Retail Anaplan Group - April/May 2021 Update
Retail Anaplan Group Monthly Summary - 2021 April/May
- Thank you everyone for making April and May our most successful two months yet. We broke every record.
- Vote for lock and spread in the New UX.
- April Power Series | Image In a Grid | Featuring Rothy's | Hosted by @BobD @SherylB and @Dsabo
- Wholesale discussion hosted by @nick_barker regarding Sell-In Forecasting.
- Platform Update - April 24th - Retail Perspective - including calculations on User Lists
- Anaplan Live! Spotlight April 28th
- Sustainability Event hosted by Quick Brew.
- May Power Series | Markdown Pricing and Planning | Featuring Bark Box | Hosted by @BobD @SherylB and @Dsabo
- 10 New Members joined in April, raising the membership count to 149. Welcome @albonim @stuart74 @mpippara @saurabh.agrahari @Akhtar.shahbaz @kelly.tierney @philip.austin @KeithC @Latish @m.philipp
- 17 New Members joined in May, raising the membership count to 166. Welcome @jimfeng5 @FabianC @jairamkamath @CarolWG @jonsalt @navyavasa @madhurigovankop @chitransh_shankhdhar @neerajahuja77 @SamJ @AGregg @balajibillu @PaigeYM @ashupratster @rajuvendra01 @saramajidi
- 10 New April Members! Welcome everyone!
- 17 New May Members!
Okay. For analysts like me, this analysis section is second favorite part of RAG. First, of course, is visiting with all of you. All screenshots below are from the NewUX Dashboard.
Our membership comprises of customers, partners, and Anaplan members. Some are unknown or wish to remain anonymous.
Growth month over month nice and steady. I bit of a concave-up trend (accelerating).
We continue to rank very high among Anaplan groups on the overall KPIs. There are 17 Groups I track (Group Count Total). I then rank them out by region and subject. The best KPI I could think of for engagement right now is Posts per Member. The higher, the better. I can no longer obtain the Community members, but last I checked it was closing in on 55,000 members.
- 0 All Categories
- 8.5K Forums