Hi,
I am getting Lesson 6 in the level1. Even though I followed all the instructions, my result looks different than in the example. Where did I go wrong?
Please help me?
Thanks!
Mark
My screenshots:
Example's screenshot :
Hi @Markcol!
The formula is correct, but you need to double-check the time calendar and current period settings (your screenshot shows 2021, the example shows 2019):
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…