Introducing the new Anaplan Community experience!
The new Anaplan Community experience is now live! Starting today, Community members can access a new and improved Community.
We have thoroughly migrated existing content to the new Community, including discussions, blogs, articles, the Idea Exchange, as well as favorite resources such as Planual and the Model Optimization Checklist. Your member account credentials, group memberships, badges, bookmarks and user activity are all available and waiting for you in the new experience so you can dive right in!
What has changed?
We’ve added new features and functionality to help Community members find resources, share ideas and solutions, and connect with peers from around the world. Here are some of the top improvements:
- You can now personalize your homepage with content feeds from your favorite areas of Community
- An updated badging and rewards program to recognize and reward your contributions and engagement
- Improved subscriptions capabilities, with the ability to follow more granular content areas on homepage, or by email or notifications
- Easier discovery of content through streamlined navigation and keyword tags for filtering
- Simplified process to directly contribute your thought leadership blogs and how to articles
Even more changes are waiting for you in the new Community experience! See our getting started guide for more tips, answers to FAQs, and to familiarize yourself with the new experience.
We can’t wait to hear what you think! Let us know your thoughts or any questions about the new Community experience on our discussion board.
old bookmarks disappeared?0
Hi @SamirH, most bookmarks should remain intact and redirect correctly, however if you're having trouble finding something in particular I encourage you to review our guide of where some resources moved if they recently found a new home. Definitely let us know in the comments over there if you're struggling to find something in particular, thanks!