A conversation with Kevin Cho — Journey | Anaplan Community Podcast

GingerAnderson
edited July 22 in Blog

Welcome to episode 15 of Journey, an Anaplan Community podcast. Tune in today to hear host Kas Gengadaren (@KasG), Anaplan’s Senior Program Manager of Global Ecosystem Experience, chat with Kevin Cho (@kevin.cho) — Certified Master Anaplanner, Community Boss, and Planning Systems Manager at Atlassian.

Kevin is an experienced application manager with a demonstrated history of supporting finance teams across their planning journey. Currently the Anaplan Team Lead at Atlassian, he champions the FP&A teams set of Anaplan models. He has a keen interest in all things Anaplan connectivity related, especially the extensibility of the platform surrounding data integration and the API suite. Kevin joins us from Sydney, Australia.

In this episode, you’ll learn about Kevin’s journey in the Anaplan ecosystem, his experience going through the Anaplan training pathways, how he develops his team, community building, and more.

“Over the years I’ve really appreciated how close-knit the Community is. I’ve had the opportunity to present at a couple of Anaplan Connect [events] — different sessions on model optimization and CoE best practices — but I’ve also had the opportunity to connect directly with other customers as well and it’s always been really good as a mutually beneficial relationship.” – Kevin Cho

Thanks for tuning it, and let us know what people and topics you would like to see in future episodes.

Check Kevin’s blog posts in Community:

View all past podcast episodes here.