Level 2 Model Building - October 5-8, 2020 - US Virtual
Timing: This a virtual instructor led class that will be held from 10:00am-4:00pm CST each day. In addition to in classroom time, attendees may be expected to complete up to 1-hour worth of post class work each day.
Summary: This class is for Anaplan Customers and Partners only.
In Level 2 Model Building, you will not only practice the model building skills from the Level 1 Model Building training, but also learn more advanced model building procedures and best practices.
The Level 2 Model Building training program is organized into three sprints - like a real-life Anaplan implementation project. Each sprint will focus on the needs of the end users through the project's user stories.
In Level 2 Model Building training program, you are a model builder for a Unicorn Candy Company as they continue their Connected Planning implementation by expanding the use of Anaplan to their Supply Chain line of business.
The training provides additional practice of the basic model building skills you learned in Level 1 Model Building and more advanced experience through guided activities to build a Data Hub, import data between models, create import and export processes, and create more complex formulas.
Prerequisites: Enrollee must have completed Level 1 Model Building (onDemand or Instructor-Led) training program https://learning.anaplan.com/course/view.php?id=992. And the New User Experience Training found here https://learning.anaplan.com/course/view.php?id=949.
• Explain the elements of an agile implementation methodology
• Build a Data Hub model
• Import data from one model to another
• Set up import/export processes
• Design security solutions for end user access
• Build dynamic charts
• Describe recommended best practices for using saved views, exports, and filters
• Explain Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) functionality
• Describe and use Line Item Subsets
• Identify when to use numbered lists
• Explain Version capabilities