NewUX-possibility to "Filter" and "Show/Hide" context selectors when "Hierarchy Filter" flag is used

NewUX-possibility to "Filter" and "Show/Hide" context selectors when "Hierarchy Filter" flag is used

As a page builder, I would like to have the possibility to "Filter" or "Show/Hide" the context selectors for the lists that are in rows or columns sections of the layout of the grids and it was used the "Hierarchy Filter". 

When a list is in rows/columns section of a grid card or worksheet, it is possible to flag the "Hierarchy filter" option in order to have that list in the context selectors.  

alexpavel_0-1601304825347.png

However, the context selector created does not have the option "Filter" or "Show/Hide" similar to the lists from the "page" section of the layout of the grid:

Currently:

alexpavel_1-1601305050183.png

Expected behavior:

alexpavel_2-1601305126581.png

I am aware that this is a known behavior, also published in the documentation, but is it possible to change this?

For a "board page," it is possible to find a workaround and if it is published in the same page another card with that list in the "page section" then, automatically, the context selectors are merged and the option "filter" and "show/hide" becomes available. 

For a "worksheet" page there is not possible this workaround. 

Usually, the "worksheet" pages are used for grids with a big number of columns and rows. In the rows section, usually are published the lists with a lot of members. It would be really useful that the user would have the possibility to choose the sync without being necessary to see ALL the elements from the rows, but only the upper levels elements. 

This can be seen also as a gap between "classic" and "newUX". In classic dashboards, it is possible to publish selectors only with elements from the upper levels of a hierarchy. 

I hope it will be found a solution to this. 

Thanks

Alex

Users Online
Currently online: 157 members 629 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: