Planning our Modellers Forum 2022 vision!

Good morning all!

So just to keep you up to speed with what is happening in the world of the UKI Modellers Forum...this morning @Paul , @ChanD and I are having a planning session to chart an exciting roadmap for the year ahead. Expect to hear from us with some future dates...and hopefully...some in person offerings at our London Customer Experience Centre. 

Please don't forget you are what makes the forum - otherwise it is just some Anaplanners in a room geeking out over product - so do feed back on things you would like to see/discuss/ideas on what we could do differently! We have so much exciting content coming down the track and combined with very real business challenges facing UKI as a whole, we really want to make this a platform to get to grips with just what we can achieve with Anaplan!

Watch this space 🙂 

Tagged:

Comments

• What's this "in person" you speak of? I thought you & @Paul only existed in your Zoom windows! 😂

• Geeking out comes as standard!

• That's good and I liked your post. I am a student and I am working on a project which is about my essay writing work for that I am taking help from https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/iraq-war/  which is an essay writing service that provides the writing-related help to the student. I know that many students face this writing problem during their college or school days but this website will help them to get over their problems.

Categories