Multi select for page selector

Multi select for page selector

Spoiler
Would be great if I was able to select multiple items on different levels when using page selectors
The content in this article has not been evaluated for all Anaplan implementations and may not be recommended for your specific situation.
Please consult your internal administrators prior to applying any of the ideas or steps in this article.
6 Comments
New Contributor

I would also like to see an equivalent of SUMPRODUCT functioning for multiple selection.

@vadim.rogatskin wrote:
Spoiler
Would be great if I was able to select multiple items on different levels when using page selectors

Community Manager

Status changed to: Needs Community Support
Occasional Contributor

Yes,  i am seeing increasing number of customers wanting to sum different items in the same list/dimension as a kind of what-if on their forecast or budget result.  This is for end of cycle reporting rather than creating inputs for what-if.  I suppose this is also called Alternate Hierarchy or Custom Rollups

Community Manager

Status changed to: Under Investigation
Community Manager

This is not on our short or medium term plans. We are very interested to hear more from customers that require this functionality and if there is a large amount of interest we will review it in the future.

Status changed to: Considered for Future Roadmap
New Contributor

Yes, it would be great!

It is really requested and in demand by users (it is standard feature for sap bpc for example)