Here’s what you missed at ACE!

Options
DennisL
edited July 2023 in Blog

What an amazing experience we all had in San Diego a few weeks back! Always incredible and inspiring to see so many familiar and NEW faces in-person. From dynamic keynotes to impactful breakout sessions, there was a little something for everyone at the Anaplan Community Experience (ACE) and Connect.

A huge congrats to both Anne-Charlotte Vidal, our Center of Excellence Leader of the Year, and Adam Cookson, our Certified Master Anaplanner of the Year. We were able to honor and celebrate them in-person. You can read the announcements and interviews with them here:

ACE breakout sessions are now available to watch!

• Developing extensible Data Hubs to scale with your use cases
    Marcus Trott, Business System Analyst at Google introduces us to how Google has optimized their Finance Data Hub to allow for faster releases, less development, and fewer processes. Google's Anaplan solution has enabled more than a dozen production models to be supported by a single Finance data hub that is easily managed with dynamic parameter-based views.
  • Center of Excellence showcase: Navigating the Anaplan landscape for sustainable success
    Join Will Lederer, Solutions Architect: FP&A, Business Technology Director from Okta, for a session and discussion on how to make your Center of Excellence as effective as possible. Will’s presentation highlights the following: embracing new features, sustainability, scalability, data governance and strengthening business partnership.
  • Modeling at Natural Dimensionality in Polaris
    Discover the transformative power of Polaris in this session led by Dave Harding, Principal Product Manager at Anaplan. Explore how Polaris enables the modeling of large-scale business problems with natural dimensionality, revolutionizing the way we approach complexity. Learn how Polaris simplifies models, enhances their power, improves user experience, and streamlines management.
  • Connected Planning journey with Mattel
    Get ready to turn data-driven insights into insights-driven action with speaker Angshuman Das, Key Senior Manager from Mattel. Hear how this leading global toy company leverages seamless, Connected Reporting tools and enriched analyses to move from data and insights to actions and outcomes quickly and confidently.
  • The Value of Anaplan
    This dynamic panel discussion, with speakers from American Airlines, Cisco, and Databricks, showcases the value of Anaplan. They share their success stories and envision the future of their companies with Anaplan so you can gain insights and ideas from real-world experiences to take back to and inspire your organization.
  • My path to Google: a blended customer and partner journey
    Where do you want your Anaplan journey to take you? Hear how Zeke Johansson, Business Systems – FP&A Engineering at Google navigated various roles during seven years in the Anaplan ecosystem and lessons to support your own career path.

Additionally, the Anaplan Connect sessions from San Diego are now available to watch here.

As always, the Community team is committed to providing events that educate, inspire, and connect. Stay tuned for more opportunities — both virtual and in-person — with a community focus!

Tagged:

Comments

• Great! Particularly the product sessions. Shared with the team.

• Thank you for posting, @DennisL. I ended up missing some of the sessions I wanted to attend and was hoping the recordings would be made available soon! I will also be sharing with my team! :)