April 30 event: Quarterly customer platform release

Options

We are thrilled to invite you to our upcoming new platform release webinar series, where we will highlight the most recent feature releases and how to take advantage of these in your environment. If you are a model builder or end-user of the Anaplan platform, this is your opportunity to hear from our internal Operational Excellence Group (OEG) who will give a live demonstration of the most recent platform features, provide a technical deep-dive and “how-to”, followed by a live question & answer session to ensure you're equipped and enabled to utilize the new functionality.

Here are the details:

Date: April 30, 2024

Time: 8:00am PST/11:00am EST

Featured Speaker: Stephen Rituper, Senior Director - Head of OEG at Anaplan

Register now!

(The event will be recorded for those who are unable to attend.)

During this session, our experts will walk you through:

• Workflow enhancements
  • Management reporting updates
  • User experiences

Stay up to date with all platform release announcements by subscribing to the platform release page on the Anaplan Community, and all platform events by subscribing to the events page. Look for the “bell” icon on the page to subscribe.

Check out the most recent platform releases for:

We look forward to having you join us for what promises to be an informative and enriching session.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Ginger, always look forward to hearing from Stephen! Will this be a recorded session that will be available for replay? Have a some scheduling conflicts but would love to catch the updates later.

• @Tiffany.Rice Hi! Yes, this will be recorded and posted in this events category. Great question and I'll add that info to the post!

• EricS
    Options

Hey @Tiffany.Rice

We may host an additional live QA session for those that register, but cannot attend the session. I'd recommend registering for the event so you're included on any upcoming / extra QA sessions that may be scheduled.

All the best,

Eric

• KasG
    Options

This looks like a great event, Ginger! I'm sure people are going to love it!