Register today for Anaplan Live!
Have you registered for Anaplan Live! on March 4 and 5?
The Anaplan Community invites you to attend this online event, packed with presentations from Anaplan experts and Connected Planning thought leaders. You will have the opportunity to interact in real time with both presenters and other Anaplanners in forums and live chat throughout both days of the event. This is a three-hour event, split over two days allowing you to join for part or all of the event. It's all of the benefits of attending a conference or user group without the travel, hotels, and parking fees!
Read on for more information on how to register and the event agenda.
How do I attend?
Visit the registration page to reserve your spot today and encourage your customers, partners, and peers to do the same. Then stay tuned as we share additional updates leading up to the event. We hope you’ll join us on March 4 and 5 from 10:00-11:30 am CST for Anaplan Live!
What's on the Agenda?
We have something for everyone! New segments featuring unique presentations and insightful discussions are introduced with each edition of Anaplan Live!
Highlights for the upcoming March 2020 event include:
- Hosted from Anaplan Minneapolis by Chris Weiss.
- Dive into the discussion on using and improving data hubs for your organization with Rob Marshall.
- Try your hand at building in the New UX with expert guidance from Chris Mullen.
- Learn about the Anaplan Talent Builder from Francis Murphy.
- A function vs. function debate between Pierre Kerkinni and Zack Fennessy.
- Hear from Community members on career successes from their Anaplan experience.
- Catch an overview of the Anaplan Academy with Linda Rening and Adam Bewley.
- A live Ask Me Anything session with YY Lee.
- And so much more!
Don't forget to catch up and share the love!
- You can watch segments and read discussions from all of the past Anaplan Live! (labeled as User Groups Live!) events on the new Anaplan Live! page in Community, including events from San Francisco, Singapore, York, and London.
- We love social share—be sure to post your viewing party photos, comment on the action, or give us a shoutout and use #AnaplanLive! After the event, we will compile everyone who posted and select a winner for a special Anaplan Live! prize.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below or reach out to [email protected].
- All Categories
- 9.2K Forums