Community Update: August 2020
We’re back, and we've consolidated Community highlights from July—just for you, in one convenient place! Also, check out the sneak peek at what's coming next month, and then let us know what stood out to you in the comments.
Change is in the air. Anaplan’s User Groups program is now Anaplan Groups! As we pursue greater inclusivity, we are expanding the Groups program to create even more opportunities for connection, learning, and growth. Watch for additional changes and improvements over the next few months. In the meantime, drop in on Groups in the Community to join the conversation, and don’t miss the exciting Groups events happening during Digital CPX in September.
What's Fresh in the Community
The latest in blogs, articles, forums, and more from our members:
- Learn in the New UX with Level 1 Model Building by @LindaM
- Delivering Successfully in the 'New Normal' by @kevin.schultz
- The 3 Pillars of Connected Planning: Part 3—Plans feat. @simon_tucker
- Real-time Insights for Pharma Commercial Business Leaders by @kjacokes
- You’ve Earned It: New and Improved Community Badges are Here by @HannahT
- Connection: The Road to Anaplan by @mmarino
- Connected Planning: How Do We Get There? by @wendylynnwen
- Anaplan Solutions That Helped Our Planning by @elizabeth_schaf
- Testing the Anaplan Office Add-Ins and Your Models — Featuring Technical Lead Eddie Dvorak by @MagaliP
- Organizing List Subsets by @fabien.junod
- Automatic DocuSign Workflows by @jesse_wilson & @joeymorisette
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.1 Deprecation in Anaplan API Services by @Rebecca
- FAQ - TLS 1.1. Deprecation in Anaplan API Services by @Rebecca
- New Collaboration Capabilities Drive Productivity Amidst Disruption by @Rebecca
- Anaplan HyperModel: Model complex problems at scale and adapt to constant change by @Rebecca
- New Anaplan Solution Architect Certification by @ChrisMullen
- Solution Architect Certification Eligibility by @ChrisMullen
- Anaplan Certified Solution Architect FAQ by @ChrisMullen
A sneak peek of the badges coming soon to the Community!
Last month, we launched our beautifully redesigned standard badges which include number of replies, comments, kudos, etc. We also introduced the new Anniversary badge, Group Member badge, and Group Leader icon. This month, we are all about Academy! We will be launching badges for completion of Level 1-3 training and the Anaplan Way course, as well as badges for Trainers, Certified Model Builders, Solution Architects and individuals who complete the Anaplan Platform bootcamp. Lastly, we will be deploying a newly designed Master Anaplanner badge. More on the way in September, so stay tuned!
Staying Connected with Groups
Anaplan Groups were active around the world in July, with virtual events for Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore & Malaysia, Tokyo, UK & Ireland, Tennessee, Minneapolis, and the Pacific Northwest. More than 130 attendees took part in these events. Keep an eye on the Groups page to see what other virtual events are happening soon,
Anaplan Community on LinkedIn
Did you know that there are now over 3,500 members in the Anaplan Community LinkedIn group? Join today to stay connected and expand your professional network.
- Nearly 80,000 views across the forums
- Almost 14,000 unique visitors.
- 289 new topics created.
- 127 accepted solutions.
So, what does all of this mean for you? It means that there’s an entire Community of dedicated model builders, solution architects, Master Anaplanners, and even end users at your fingertips through the Community forums. What are you waiting for? Visit the forums today to ask questions, share ideas, give feedback, answer model builder topics, and grow your network of Anaplanners.
- CPX 2020 is coming soon!
From the CPX website:
“Join the Digital Connected Planning Xperience (CPX), the only global conference dedicated to Connected Planning. This free online event will bring us together when we need it most to share and learn from one another as we navigate the new normal.”
Register for CPX 2020 here.
There you have it! Let us know your thoughts below, and we’ll see you again in September with the next Community Update.