PLAN Ahead [March 2023 Community Newsletter]
There's a lot happening in the Anaplan Community, and it’s easy to miss new articles or the opportunity to share your perspective and help a peer. Take a look at what’s been going on lately.
Have you seen the great thought-leadership and technical guidance in Community this month? Here are recent articles you may have missed:
- Change management tips for redesigning processes in Anaplan
- Smart data storage
- Model building checklist
- [How I Built It] Guide to integrating Anaplan using Python
- How to achieve multi-app accessibility from a single dashboard
- Time Settings impact on PERIOD function
- A day in the life: Management consultant
- Center of Excellence Leaders — don’t miss the most recent CoE Connect newsletter!
If you’ve ever posted a question in Community and received an answer, consider paying it forward and helping out a fellow Anaplanner! Can you offer a solution to one of the latest questions?
- Stacked combination chart
- Postman API connection to model
- Build Dynamic YTD/YTG with Non-Native Time
- Plan IQ - Prophet Algorithm - End of year Dips
- View all recent discussions
In the Anaplan Community, the key to success is our members sharing and helping one another. It is this diversity of passionate and knowledgeable users that make Community a thriving and supportive space. Congratulations to our very first member we are featuring in our Member Spotlight, Misbah Ansari! As one of our top contributors, Misbah can be seen continually helping out and sharing insights. Misbah took time to answer a few questions about his journey — check it out!
- Anaplan Connect gives you access to a dynamic community of industry experts sharing new ways to see, plan, and lead your organization to growth. Join us for your opportunity to make valuable connections, re-think what’s possible, and unleash the power of transformative change. Find your city and register today.
- The Anaplan Community Experience (ACE) event is back June 5–7! Save the date — more information coming soon.
No matter where you are in your Anaplan journey, your story is powerful and you have knowledge to share. Impress your boss, colleagues, and friends by contributing to the Anaplan Community blog! Reach out to Ginger ([email protected]) for topic ideas and to get started.
Certified Master Anaplanners: If you’re interested in contributing, articles are worth 300 points (vs. 200 last year) toward your recertification. (Hint/beg: we need articles for April and May!)
To subscribe to different areas of Community, look for the bell icon in the different sections for guidance on how to add things to your personalized homepage feed and get alerts and/or emails.
Thanks for reading!